Wednesday, May 28, 2008

A synopsis on website hosting

website hosting review and suggestion

http://www.plusecho.com

Look at what scripts and software they have ready to install on day one. Do you have one click install access to WordPress, b2evolution, Nucleus or others. These are some of the more familiar names you might see tossed in with Fantastico, and addon for cPanel that gives you easy one click access right from your hosting control panel.

Easy CGI Adds Windows, Linux VPS

Tue, 13 May 2008 00:00:00 +0000
In fairly rapid succession, web hosting provider Easy CGI released two announcements this week, introducing first two new Windows virtual private server plans and a range of new Linux-based VPS plans shortly thereafter.

How to Transfer Your Web Site to a New Web Hosting Service

Mon, 05 Feb 2007 08:00:46 +0000
How to Transfer Your Web Site to a New Web Hosting Service 
There are various reasons why an online business owner like you has decided to switch to a new web hosting providers. Your old web hosting provider probably has very poor technical support, or their web server is always down, or may be your old ...]

Today`s suggestion:




I needed to change my web hosting service. I also have several clients that will
need web hosting services in the near future. I made the decision to research
the ideal company for my needs and my client�s needs. Using the Internet I
checked on many web hosting services, looking closely at the ratings by current
and former users. My investigation led me to LunarPages.com.



All of my research showed that LunarPages.com offered the options that I needed
at an affordable price. Everyone, including the LunarPages website, said that
they offered exceptional service and support. I made my decision and began the
task of setting up my new LunarPages hosting service with the options that I
needed. I also began transferring my current business website and two
recreational websites over to the new service. Because I didn't plan it better,
I made some mistakes that caused problems with my service. Frustrated, I began
communicating with the LunarPages support staff via their support ticket email
service. What I found was surprising.



Not only did the LunarPages staff offer fast response time, but they truly knew
what they were doing and could assist me in solving my problems. The problems
weren't easy, and my lack of experience in using a web hosting service didn't
help things, but the LunarPages staff worked through it and within a short
period of time they had everything running smoothly. They were also able to
direct me to several well written white papers that detailed the tasks I was
working with. Those papers were written in simple, easy to understand language,
and yet contained all of the information that I needed to get the job done. In
short, LunarPages.com and it�s staff have made a believer out of me. I have over
25 years of experience working in the micro computer industry. I have dealt with
many different companies, trying to solve many different problems.
LunarPages.com rates at the top of my list for a satisfying experience.




Click Here to go to Lunar Pages
website.



Please don't treat this as an average piece of writing on website hosting. A lot of effort and hard work has been put to get this end product!
#







.Mac (Apple Computer, Inc.)
New & Special Items


business web hosting review
business web hosting reviews
buy web hosting
cheap affordable web hosting
|

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home